Amazing Artwork You’ll Love
MagicWand Save the Dates are not only special wedding announcements of your big day, but are also a beautiful piece of stunning artwork guests will love. Through classically trained renaissance-style artists, MagicWand has recreated a neo-classic sophistication providing brides an unprecedented option. Artists in residence capture the poetic soul and contemporary beauty of the Little Mermaid castle as seen like no other. Our artwork is favored by many Celebrity Event Planners who absolutely love our creativity and always comment, guests will receive these and say "it's like receiving a piece of artwork in the mail, and they will want to frame it.”
NOTE: Envelope Liners are also sold separately.
We provide font changes and font color options at no additional charge. Our designs are also available in Wedding Invitations, day of event paper such as, place cards, menu cards, table numbers and wedding programs.
Thick Paper Quality
Customers also rave about the high - quality 165lb thickness of our heavyweight luxurious paper. We not only believe in showcasing our artwork with the best paper available, but also for that WOW factor when your guests receive them.
♥ SAVE THE DATE CARD DETAILS ♥
Save the Date Cards (5" x 7”)
Flat printed on our professional presses
165lb White Matte Fine Stationery Paper
Coordinating White Matte Envelopes
Save the Date Cards are sold in sets of 25 cards at $39.99 per set of 25 cards.
♥ READY TO PLACE YOUR ORDER? HERE'S HOW ♥
1. YOUR ORDER - Place your order for the quantity you need. Remember they are sold in sets of 25, so if you need 100 cards, place your order for a quantity of 4.
2. SUBMIT YOUR WORDING - Simply include your wording in the “notes to seller” during checkout and mention if you'd like the Bride and Grooms name to be in a color.
NOTE: Your order and wording is required before we can start your proofs.
♥ HERE'S THE DETAILS AFTER YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER ♥
1. PROOF REVIEW - Once we receive your order we'll have one of our talented designers create your unique, personalized proofs which will be emailed to your in about 2-3 business days. Once you say they are perfect and approved, we will print and ship your order.
2. PRINTING - Your cards are profssionally printed on our presses and the printing process takes approx. 5-7 business days. When your cards arrive, all you need to do is assemble, stamp and mail.
3. SHIPPING - We ship via Priority Mail, which usually takes 2-3 days. Your tracking number will be emailed to you as soon as your order ships. Need them rushed?
♥ "ADD ON'S" ♥
Use your coordinating colors or patterns to carry a coordinated style throughout your Save the Date Cards with our custom envelope liners. Envelope Liner (Assembly Required), 6.5×5.25”
RETURN ADDRESS PRINTED:
Have us print your return address on back flap of save the date envelopes:
NEED GUESTS NAMES ADDRESSED ON SAVE THE DATE ENVELOPES?
Yep, we can do that too! A great luxury, everything arrives ready to go. All you have to do is assemble & stamp than mail. Done!
Save the Dates | Save the Date | Save the Date Cards
Designs Copyright © MagicWand Weddings 2001-2017