GREENVILLE SAVE THE DATES - Amazing Artwork You’ll Love
We are classically trained artisans creating beautiful save the date cards throughout the wedding industry. Our renaissance style artwork captures the historical and contemporary beauty of each piece we produce with Save the Dates, Wine Labels, Guestbook Alternatives, Rehearsal Dinner Invites, Place Cards, Menu Cards, Table Numbers, Wedding Programs and elegant, classic Wedding invitations. Many guests routinely complement our time honored drawings and say our Skylines, Venues and Landmarks are suitable for framing. All artwork is exclusively produced by MagicWand and registered with the Library of Congress, so you won’t find them anywhere else. NOTE: Return address on envelopes is NOT included, but can be added on (see below for ADD ON'S). Envelope Liners are also sold separately.
Thick Paper Quality
Customers also rave about the high - quality 165lb thickness of our heavyweight luxurious paper. We not only believe in showcasing our artwork with the best paper available, but also for that WOW factor when your guests receive them.
♥ SAVE THE DATE CARD DETAILS ♥
Save the Date Cards (5" x 7”)
Flat printed on our professional presses
165lb White Matte Fine Stationery Paper
• Coordinating White Matte Envelopes
Save the Date Cards are sold in sets of 25 cards at $39.99 per set of 25 cards.
♥ READY TO PLACE YOUR ORDER? HERE'S HOW ♥
1. YOUR ORDER - Place your order for the quantity you need. Remember they are sold in sets of 25, so if you need 100 cards, place your order for a quantity of 4.
3. SUBMIT YOUR WORDING - Simply include your wording during checkout.
♥ HERE'S THE DETAILS AFTER YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER ♥
1. PROOF REVIEW - Once we receive your order we'll have one of our talented designers create your unique, personalized proofs which will be sent via "convo" to your in about 2-3 business days. Once you say they are perfect and approved, we will print and ship your order.
2. PRINTING - Your cards are profssionally printed on our presses and the printing process takes approx. 5-7 business days. When your cards arrive, all you need to do is assemble, stamp and mail.
3. SHIPPING - We ship via Priority Mail, which usually takes 2-3 days. Your tracking number will be emailed to you as soon as your order ships. Need them rushed?
♥ "ADD ON'S" ♥
Use your coordinating colors or patterns to carry a coordinated style throughout your Save the Date Cards with our custom envelope liners. Envelope Liner (Assembly Required), 6.5×5.25”
RETURN ADDRESS PRINTED:
Have us print your return address on back flap of save the date envelopes:
NEED GUESTS NAMES ADDRESSED ON SAVE THE DATE ENVELOPES?
Yep, we can do that too! A great luxury, everything arrives ready to go. All you have to do is assemble & stamp than mail. Done!
Designs Copyright © MagicWand Weddings 2001-2019