Our exclusive MagicWand artist in residence has captured the historical and contemporary beauty of the Cleveland Skyline Wedding Programs as seen like no other. This artist print is exquisitely and exclusively drawn for MagicWand Weddings and a beautiful way to express your love in a Wedding Program that your guests will keep and cherish. Ceremony details are printed on the side page with your skyline lightly shown behind the text, thank you message from the bride and groom on the back side. Shown in black but you can personalize using different fonts and color changes. We can also substitute with another program design if you wish. This design is also available in other "day of event" paper such as place cards, table numbers and menu cards….just ask!
♥ WEDDING PROGRAM PRICING ♥
• Wedding Programs- 2 Sided with fonts and coloring to coordinate with the cover
(5.5" x 8.5” folded)
• All Invitations are printed on our 110b matte white cardstock
Wedding Programs are sold in sets of 25 programs at $49.75 per set of 25.
♥ READY TO PLACE YOUR ORDER? HERE'S HOW ♥
1. YOUR ORDER - Place your order the quantity you need. Remember they are sold in sets of 25, so if you need 100 programs, place the order for a quantity of 4.
2. SUBMIT YOUR WORDING - Simply include your wording in the "note to seller" during checkout and we'll get your digital proof started.
♥ HERE'S THE DETAILS AFTER YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER ♥
1. PROOF REVIEW - Once we receive your order, proofs will be sent to our design department and produced and proofs will be emailed to you within 2 business days. Once approved, we begin producing your order.
2. PRINTING - The printing process takes approx. 5-7 business days.
3. SHIPPING - We ship via Priority Mail, which usually takes 2-3 days. Your tracking number will be emailed to you as soon as your order ships. Let us know if you need Express Shipping.
♥ PRINTING DETAILS ♥
Paper and Printing Process
110lb Matte White Cardstock
Flat printing is done on our high quality commercial printing press
Designs Copyright © MagicWand Weddings 2001-2016